Tuesday, November 18, 2008

come see my crafty! 2 times in December

Acknowledge Me Fest : Saturday, December 6
Holiday Open House Art & Craft Bazaar : Saturday, December 13

Acknowledge Me Fest is both a very cool DIY craft, art, zine, music fest with vegan food, performances, nonprofit orgs and is a benefit and winter drive for homeless advocacy orgs in Austin. I participated last year, and it was so much fun and also one of the best crafty fairs I've tabled at! lots of really cool cafters, artists, and zinesters.

here's my table from last year:


details
Sat. December 6 : 8pm - 2am : the Mohawk (912 Red River St, downtown Austin)
$5 plus a beanie, gloves, or toiletry item - or $6
Benefitting these two organizations: House the Homeless and ARCH (Austin Resource Center for the Homeless)
bands: The Golden Boys, When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth, Pataphysics, The Persimmons, and Literature
plus: Capoeira demonstrations by Free Angola Capoeira Society and acrobatic balancing performances by Popsy Purvy

Holiday Open House art and craft show at my house!
I want to share some new art you may not have seen and also have handmade crafts, gifts, and craft supplies available for sale. Plus refreshments and good company!
Please drop me a line if you're interesting in coming and I'll send you full details.


2 comments:

Emerald Arts said...

Omg you have a Crittermass tree too! Awesome :)

Ephemeral Mailbox Museum said...

:) yeah!