Wednesday, August 27, 2008

hello friends!

This is it! After considering doing this for awhile and various requests and encouragement from people, I finally started a blog just for crafting and zines. Please be patient as I try to navigate the technical aspects; this stuff doesn't come very naturally for me.
I would love it if you would comment, link back to me from your blog, and let me know what your blog is.
I'm planning to do some giveaways soon so stay tuned!
thanks for reading!
xoxo Niku

2 comments:

belle said...

hi I am very excited about your blog I love your etsy shop... I would love a set of six buttons you can do them all machines or some notions they are all adorable and I will find happy little homes for them ...just have fun and no hurry I am always craftin and in need of new supplies
I wanted to add you to my blog roll if you are ok with that?

Laura-Marie said...

I linked to you! All good wishes to you and your new blog.